Type R Class 2 Self Extinguishing Two Tone Mesh Safety Vest 5 / Case
Get a high visibility self extinguishing reflective vest for less with the Pyramex RVZ2210SE. This ANSI 107 type R class 2 compliant safety vest features 2" reflective striping with contrasting color trim and an inside and outside pocket for your tools.
What does Self Extinguishing mean?
Self extinguishing material is designed to prevent after-flame. It is NOT designed for use in ARC flash or flash fire applications. When a flame source is removed from the treated material, the material will self extinguish within a given time frame. The treated material can melt and drip and has a limited life span dependent on washings and what the garment is exposed to.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 type R class 2 compliant
- Lightweight self extinguishing polyester mesh material
- 2" silver reflective material with contrasting color trim
- Zipper front closure
- One chest pocket with velcro closure
- One deep and wide inside pocket
This garment is not flame resistant as defined by ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Section 10.5.